Boozy Caramel Churro Milkshake just sounds like the best combo right? In case you’ve been in the dark as an adult, boozy milkshakes are the BOMB. This recipe is so easy and made with Torani Puremade Caramel Sauce, RumChata, and churros (you don’t even have to make them!).Jump to Recipe
This recipe is sponsored by Torani and created by me!
Before the pandemic, Brandon and I loved to visit our favorite movie theater and sip on boozy milkshakes while watching a new flick! I was inspired to make my own version with Torani Puremade Syrup for National Sauce Month. I’ve always been a huge fan of Torani, and their Puremade Sauce gives you the perfect taste you love with no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives! The caramel sauce is a must-have on my coffee cart as it mixes into drinks like a dream AND is great for drizzling.
You can grab some Torani Puremade Caramel Sauce here! Maybe grab a few, you’ll need it 🙂
My Boozy Caramel Churro Milkshake is such an easy little treat, and can be made without the liquor for your kiddos or if you don’t consume alcohol. The easiest part is that you can grab the churros from your fave little Mexican food spot or even Costco! I highly recommend getting Mexican for dinner and saving the churros for your milkshake dessert 😉
Boozy Caramel Churro Milkshake
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream
- ½ cup RumChata liquor (or more to taste)
- ¼ cup Torani Puremade Caramel Sauce, plus more for drizzle
- ¼ cup sliced churro
- ¼ cup milk (optional if your milkshake is too thick)
- whipped cream
- Torani Puremade Caramel Sauce
- Cut your churro into ½ inch pieces.
- Add all ingredients into the blender and mix. Add more RumChata or milk if it is too thick. More ice cream if it is too thin.
- Drizzle Torani Puremade Caramel Sauce in your glass.
- Pour the milkshake into your drizzled glass. Top with whipped cream, caramel and cinnamon.
all natural National Sauce Month natural ingredients no artificial colors no artificial flavors no artificial preservatives Torani Puremade Sauce