It’s officially Peppermint Mocha season and today I’m bringing you a delicious twist, Peppermint White Mocha Cold Foam Iced Coffee with Torani syrup! To make this coffee I used my new Ninja® DualBrew Pro Specialty Coffee System and the brew over ice feature.
This post is sponsored by Ninja and Torani, but created by me!
I have been using the Ninja® DualBrew Pro Specialty Coffee System for a few weeks now and love it! The machine can brew with coffee pods or ground coffee with filters, which is great for convenience or if you want your own grounds.
-Optional pot for multiple cups
-Use grounds or pods
-Classic, rich, over ice, specialty settings
-Built-in milk frother & measuring spoon
-Move the water tank to the side or back
Peppermint White Mocha Cold Foam Iced Coffee
3-4 T Torani Puremade Peppermint Syrup
8-12 oz brewed coffee
½ cup Half & Half
4 T Torani Puremade White Chocolate Sauce
Crushed peppermint candy
- Add half & half and Torani Puremade White Chocolate Sauce to a mason jar.
- Using a (cold) frother or mixer, whip until you achieve a fluffy & creamy texture. Set aside.
- Brew coffee on the “over ice” setting with your Ninja® DualBrew Pro Specialty Coffee System.
- Add 3-4 tablespoons (depending on your sweetness preference) of Torani Puremade Peppermint Syrup to your glass of iced coffee and stir.
- Top iced coffee with White Mocha Cold Foam and sprinkle with peppermint candy.
*Optional: make coffee ice cubes with yesterday’s brew by pouring it into ice cube trays and freezing. Use in the coffee instead of regular ice so it doesn’t get watered down!
#SponsoredbyNinja #NinjaCoffee #atoraniholiday #torani #holidaydrinks #NinjaPartner