It’s officially Peppermint Mocha season and today I’m bringing you a delicious twist, Peppermint White Mocha Cold Foam Iced Coffee with Torani syrup! To make this coffee I used my new Ninja® DualBrew Pro Specialty Coffee System and the brew over ice feature.
This post is sponsored by Ninja and Torani, but created by me!
I have been using the Ninja® DualBrew Pro Specialty Coffee System for a few weeks now and love it! The machine can brew with coffee pods or ground coffee with filters, which is great for convenience or if you want your own grounds.
-Optional pot for multiple cups
-Use grounds or pods
-Classic, rich, over ice, specialty settings
-Built-in milk frother & measuring spoon
-Move the water tank to the side or back
The Ninja® DualBrew Pro Specialty Coffee System is on sale for $189 just in time for the holdiays! Shop here.
Peppermint White Mocha Cold Foam Iced Coffee
3-4 T Torani Puremade Peppermint Syrup
8-12 oz brewed coffee
½ cup Half & Half
4 T Torani Puremade White Chocolate Sauce
Crushed peppermint candy
- Add half & half and Torani Puremade White Chocolate Sauce to a mason jar.
- Using a (cold) frother or mixer, whip until you achieve a fluffy & creamy texture. Set aside.
- Brew coffee on the “over ice” setting with your Ninja® DualBrew Pro Specialty Coffee System.
- Add 3-4 tablespoons (depending on your sweetness preference) of Torani Puremade Peppermint Syrup to your glass of iced coffee and stir.
- Top iced coffee with White Mocha Cold Foam and sprinkle with peppermint candy.
*Optional: make coffee ice cubes with yesterday’s brew by pouring it into ice cube trays and freezing. Use in the coffee instead of regular ice so it doesn’t get watered down!
You can find the Torani Syrup and Sauces I used here!
#SponsoredbyNinja #NinjaCoffee #atoraniholiday #torani #holidaydrinks #NinjaPartner
coffee drinks drinks holiday cocktail drink holiday coffee holiday drinks holiday party Holidays Ninja dual brew Torani Syrup Torani syrup flavors