Fall is in the air and so is…PUMPKIN 🙂 Forget Pumpkin Spice, today I am making a Pumpkin French Toast Iced Macchiato with Torani French Toast Syrup!
My favorite Pumpkin sauce for fall drinks is Torani’s Pumpkin Pie Puremade Sauce. It has the consistency of caramel and a great pumpkin flavor without the spice. To get a cozy little fall drink I am adding Torani French Toast Syrup that has yummy hints of vanilla and cinnamon, just like your favorite breakfast.
This recipe is sponsored by Torani and created by me!
Pumpkin French Toast Iced Macchiato Recipe
For the espresso I use my little Nespresso machine with espresso pods. A traditional macchiato is a 2:1 ratio of espresso and milk, however, for this recipe I am using the Americanized version you are used to.
4 tablespoons French Toast Syrup
2 shots of espresso*
Pumpkin Pie Sauce for drizzle
Cinnamon for topping
- Drizzle the inside of the glass with Pumpkin Pie Sauce.
- Fill with milk of choice half way.
- Fill 3/4 of the way with ice.
- Pour in the French Toast Syrup and lightly stir.
- Slowly pour in the espresso, it should naturally separate from the milk if done slowly enough.
- Top with Pumpkin Pie Sauce drizzle and a dash of cinnamon.
**I like my coffee strong tasting so I usually do three shots of espresso, but it is classically only two.
Shop Torani French Toast Syrup and Torani Puremade Pumpkin Pie Sauce here! Also look out for Torani Syrups in the coffee aisle exclusively at select Walmart’s near you!
Try my other Torani Recipes here!